Sunday, May 26, 2013

Just some Thoughts

I've noticed a trend lately. This blog mainly was dedicated to what I read in the Bible or elsewhere, now it seems to be primarily based on my own life and struggles. It's an interesting transition, and I hope to get back to the Bible as I step up my reading a bit (or at least commit a bit more). Still I feel as though in posting thoughts on the Bible it was more of the "in class" work and this year has been God giving me some "hands on experience." In other words, I read the book and now it is time for the test. Still, I will try to balance both writings as I continue onward. I feel as the storm has finally passed but I know God will continue to guide me as I grow closer to Him. When I walked into Holy Cross I was a proud, immature boy. Somehow God has grown me to become a man who desires to be humble, and committed to His word. All I can say is it is a miracle but that's just how God works. It was a hard road and it is just beginning.

No comments: