Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Updates

First off I am sorry for the lack of posting this month; the workload and stress load lately have been nearly unbearable, but things should resume back to normal by December- just in time for posts about Christmas! But for now I’ve been thinking lately about how amazing our world is, I was up at 6:00 this morning and looked up into the dark sky and saw several stars, more than I thought I could see in my area, and just now I was looking at a “micro photo contest” and saw the intricate aspects of things that are microscopic and how though they are small they are just as complex as anything else. It really takes you back to look at the world and think about how complex it is, and how there is no way it all could be random. As for what I’m reading, I’m reading the book of Job (lots of great stuff) and Rumors of another World by Philip Yancey. I write a ton about C.S. Lewis but Yancey is another favorite so I’ll definitely post about this book. It’s funny, before I started questioning and searching for faith I never found much material on it, but since last summer it seems that book after book fall into my lap and take me one step further; it makes me wonder where God is going to take me next.

No comments: