Monday, June 17, 2013

New Blog Same Content

So the email that I use is going to be terminated because I am switching over to gmail and for some reason Google does not allow you to use a gmail account for blogger. Now I have no idea why this is and to me it does not make good business sense but those are the rules. As you can imagine that means this is the end of this blog (note italics). I will continue on the writings of Tay Tay but I'm taking it somewhere else. I am going to start again on Wordpress with a new, updated, modernized blog which by God's grace will hopefully grow.

When I started this blog back in 2008 it was an incredible journey. I never thought for a second that my ramblings and thoughts would be read by people all over the country and world, and it truly is humbling. Whether you've been reading all along or just started I want to say thank you and God bless you.

Once I get the new blog set up I will post the URL, until then hang on tight and keep reading!

No comments: