Friday, July 23, 2010

Random Post

I apologize for the lack of posting, don’t worry I’m alive; I’ve been very busy lately and have much to say (as usual) a few quick notes though on upcoming events/posts. First I would like to say that I think (rather wishfully) that the Red Sox actually have a chance, I know it’s a bridge year but this team has too much talent and has been through too much to end its season in September. Also, I’ve been reading 2 Kings and have a few posts and my series-that-wasn’t on Psalm 119 to finish. Lastly in about 1 week I will be going to Belize with a group from my church, this blog started with a mission trip and it will end with one. Just Joking (I couldn’t help it). I am very excited for my trip it is a great opportunity to travel, spread the Gospel, and simply share the love and grace God has given me with others, I will write in detail about the trip both before I go and after I get back. It takes me back to when I first went to Mississippi two years ago, I didn’t know that I wanted to write, I didn’t know I could, and I absolutely didn’t think God would use me in such a cool way as this, I guess the trip was the start and this is just the beginning. I guess it shows that you don’t have to travel all the way across the world to make a difference in God’s eyes, very often you can do it right at home.

No comments: