Monday, July 26, 2010

Road Trip

I said I would blog about my mission trip so here it is. This Saturday I will be taking a flight with a group from my church to Belize to work in Belize City with children for one week. We’ll do crafts, coloring, face painting, sports, and tell our testimonies with all the kids. To be honest I’m a little nervous I haven’t really been out of the country much and the mission trip I went on two years ago is the only one I’ve been on, but once again God throws something at me that I never thought I’d ever get a chance to do. While I’m nervous I am also excited, this is a great opportunity to travel and see more than just the United States and also an awesome chance to share the Gospel with kids and make a difference in their lives. I’m sure I’ll have fun and will write all about it once I get back, in Mississippi I learned a lot and I know going Belize will teach me more. Until then I pray God will keep us safe on our travels and give us an opening to spread His word Amen.

No comments: