Thursday, September 30, 2010

Good Italian Sandwich Shop

Here’s a random anecdote from my life, as this is a random blog it demands one. If you’re ever in New Haven Connecticut and want a bite to eat I strongly suggest going to “Liuzzi Cheese.” It is, as I described to a friend, Italian sandwich and specialty shop heaven. It’s run by an Italian family that goes back to the 1800’s, and has homemade classics like Sfogliatella, Arancini, homemade pastas, canolis, and much more. They also sell specialty goods imported from Italy. I’ve been to a few specialty shops and have been disappointed with the quality but to me this seems like the real deal. Anyways, if you’re in the area I suggest stopping in and getting a sandwich or plate of pasta, they have a website too, http://www.liuzzicheese.com/.

No comments: