Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's

I’ve never been big on New Year’s resolutions, they draw to mind a bunch of fat guys who burn out after the first few weeks of exercising. But they don’t have to be that way, we are told that with God’s help we can do anything and it’s true isn’t it. I’ve seen in my own life how much God can do in our lives so I’ve posted my goals for 2010 and for my life in general. May God be with me every step of the way this year and help me when I stumble.

Athletics:
• Get in shape for the upcoming season.
• Bat over .250 for the year.
• Have fun.
• Don’t take it too seriously.

Personal:
• Do well in school.
• Manage my workload… and my stress over it.
• Spend more time with family.
• Do well in my job.
• Cook, a lot.
• Blog.

Spiritual:
• Follow God with all my heart, and may that show in my actions.
• Read my Bible more.
• Come to know God more.
• Recognize when God is speaking to me.
• Ask for help from God when I need it, and even when I think I don’t.
• Live out His word daily, and dedicate my life for Him.
• Think of people the way God does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Tay Tay,

Can I sign up for that program.

Awesome goals for 2010 !

love
Dad