Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring - Mine and the Sox

To shock the world I am not playing baseball this spring, I will start up in the summer. I figure I don’t really fit in where the team is heading so it is better that I don’t try out. What I’m doing instead is Track, I’m most likely throwing the discus and javelin (still throwing stuff so not much changes) and running the 100m. It’s a new experience and I hope God is with me and that I’ll do well. Despite not playing baseball I’ll still give hitting tips and still play in the summer and hopefully have a rebound from last year. Also The Sox have been great so far (yes I know it is just Spring Training) but the pitching has been excellent and the so called lackluster offense has been pretty good, good enough to propel the Sox to a 7-3 record, I guess that wacky idea of having a good defensive team actually works.

No comments: