Tuesday, October 21, 2008

See Ya In April

Well the Rays finally did it. They finally won; I guess they deserved to win. The Red Sox have fought their way through this season, near half the team was out with injuries: Lugo, Papi, Lowell, Ellsbury, Beckett, Shilling, Wakefield, Drew, Colon, and Ardsma got hurt and were out for at least a part of the season. Maybe if the whole team was healthy (except Lugo) they would have been a first place team and the Rays may have lost to the Angels, I don’t know. All I know (and all Red Sox fans will agree) is that I am happy the Yankees got bumped down to third place in the AL East and out of the playoffs. And I’m also pretty happy that the Dodgers were bumped out because I didn’t want Manny to win anything. Oh well there’s always next year.

No comments: