Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Red Sox News

Well I heard some scary news today, there’s a report that the Red Sox’ new shortstop could be (drum roll), Dustin Pedroia, yep that’s right, let’s move Pedroia to short and find a subpar second baseman to fill in. I can just imagine the conversation that went on, “Dustin Pedroia please report to the front office.” Theo: “Hey Peddy, we got some new plans for the team, how would you like to play short stop full time?” Dustin: “Yeah sure but why me?” Theo: “Well Dustin that is very simple, I missed the boat and am struggling to even pull a mediocre team together.” Dustin: “Oh that’s okay, just wondering.” Theo: “That reminds me, I’ve got some great plans for next offseason, I know 09 was a dud and I can never seem to find my checkbook, but just wait till 2012 and 2013!” I guess the curse of the “Great Garciaparra” continues.

No comments: