Monday, May 16, 2011

Summer of Tay Tay

So for Seinfeld fans out there who remember the “Summer of George” here’s my proposal for a “Summer of Tay Tay.” As I face the onward approach of adulthood and the real world here’s a lighthearted list of things I would like to do this summer before I begin my studies at Holy Cross.


1) Play the piano more, I’ve got a few ragtime songs and a book of original Charlie Brown songs, here we go.

2) Here’s a no brainer, blog more.

3) Cook more; I’ve got too many cookbooks and too few favorite recipes.

4) Swim ¾ of a mile, maybe 1 mile if I’m up to it.

5) Grow closer to God in a real way, and let it show in my writing and actions.

6) Read my Bible more, I’ve fallen off the wagon a bit lately.

7) See Pirates 4.

8) Read a book start to finish (Jerry says “I’ve always wanted to do that!”)

9) Give back to my community

10) Never forget to take in the simple joys of everyday life.


Well there it is, one week until my summer begins, hopefully I can get this list and more done, and seriously I’ll try to blog a lot more.

No comments: