Saturday, October 3, 2009

End of the Season

I can’t believe there are only two games left in the regular season! I love the playoffs and all but this season flew by way too fast. So much happened, I feel like I missed it all. The Sox had a good year, and even though there was some trouble with the pitching they pulled it together and really fought through the season to get to the playoffs. Also some hitters really came through, Ortiz had a great season despite his huge slump, Drew has been really good and has had a hot bat for the past two months, Lowell has proved all of us wrong, Bay has been good, Jacoby was the leadoff man we’ve been waiting for, and how could we forget Youk? Well here we are, the ALDS is next week when the Sox will face the Angels and the Yankees will face of the AL Central winner. It’s been a good season and it’ll be hard to wait till April, oh well I guess by November it’ll be back to watching Honeymooners episodes and the Godfather.

No comments: