Friday, October 30, 2009

Sports Update

I’m trying to stay quiet to minimize the risk of jinxing the series but I can’t contain myself, Pedro was great! Yes I know the Phillies lost 3-1, but here is a 38 year old guy who wasn’t even pitching in the majors this year and here he is back in Yankee stadium. As for who’s whose daddy, let’s see 6 innings of work, 3 earned runs (one of which was the cheapest homerun ever), and 8 strikeouts. Gee I wonder what the answer is. Hopefully the Phillies can come back to win. Also this year I am determined to watch more Celtics games. Last year was such a painful off-season; I need something to watch so I’ll be more involved with the Celtics, even though I don’t know the first thing about Basketball. Also, my second full year of baseball has ended and here I am left to mull over my successes and failures so I’ll be posting a lot on hitting and mindset/philosophy of baseball.

No comments: