Monday, November 2, 2009

My Thoughts on "The Thoughts"

An interesting thing happened a week ago. I was sitting in my school library near a certain book shelf. Later that day I was sitting by the same books shelf, almost as if I were drawn to it. I happened to look at the books and saw many of the “classics” meaning old books that nobody really reads anymore (mainly on early science and philosophy). Anyway I saw the book written by Blaise Pascal, a Christian theologian from the 1600’s. The interesting thing though is that Pascal wrote a lot about faith, which is particularly relative to my current situation, I guess this is one of those funny ways God works in our lives. Anyway I’ll be posting my thoughts on Pascal’s writings, it’s actually pretty interesting once you get used to his style.

No comments: