Monday, January 12, 2009

Red Sox News

Well Jim Rice got into the Hall of Fame today, he waited 14 years for this moment, I was also thinking it’s weird he waited 14 years and he was number 14. I remember one baseball season I was number 14, but I guess I didn’t get his talent at the plate from that. I also heard a rumor that the Red Sox are delaying on Jason Bay’s resigning. I think the Sox should definitely keep Jason Bay and hold on to him for as long as they can, for the past few years Jason Bay has been a 30 homerun guy, and he’s also fast which gives him a good amount of triples and doubles. Who homered in the ALDS game against the Angels? Jason Bay, if the Red Sox don’t resign him they are giving up a good player. Also I will predict that J.D. Drew, Dustin Pedroia, and Jon Lester are going to be the players that really come through in 2009. Well spring training starts soon and then the home opener against the Rays in April.

No comments: