Monday, March 19, 2012

Notice


I realized that I haven’t blogged in a while, so to my faithful readers I am sorry. It’s not that I haven’t been thinking, in fact I have been doing a lot of thinking. It’s just that I cannot put everything that is going on inside my head to words. It can be tough, so many thoughts swirling around and no way to really organize them. God is leading me somewhere, I know He is, but where I am going I have no idea. More often than not I find myself lost or confused, but I know that God is faithful and that He will carry me through the storm. A lot has been going on, lots of personal issues have come up, but I know that God is there holding me up and will be by my side no matter what. Once I get a moment to really relax and reflect I’ll be sure to write a post, but until then I need take a break.

No comments: