Friday, June 15, 2012

Batter Up!


I have my next game today at 5:00. Recently, whether it be due to a couple injuries or a lack of confidence, baseball games have become somewhat worrisome. “What if I strike out?” “What if I don’t do well?” As I continue this challenge and read through my Bible, the bigger fear is now “What if I lose focus, and stop living for God?” Whether I do well tonight or not I still have to get up tomorrow morning and live a life for Christ. Baseball is just a game after all, right? Today, whether I do well or not, am treated like a star or not, I will live every moment in worship of my Creator, and I will not let the fear of failure hinder the possibility for success. With that said I need to go. I have a few good post ideas I’ll write soon, let’s hope my team does better than the Sox.

No comments: