Saturday, June 9, 2012

Start the Clock


I begin my challenge this Monday, June 11. It’s going to be tough, I’ve already tried to read my Bible more but the hardest thing will be prayer. I’ve committed myself to praying 30 minutes every day. That’s not going to be easy. I feel funny asking this, but if you read this please pray for me that I can…. Pray. My prayer life has been falling apart a bit, and that’s a shame. Prayer is one of those underrated things that actually is the most important aspect of a Christian life. As I begin this challenge I know full well that it will very difficult, but completely worth the effort. Please pray for me as I take on this endeavor to get in shape physically and spiritually. I will, of course, be posting updates throughout the summer. Thanks again, and I recommend you taking a challenge too, saying you need to read the Bible is nice, but sticking to a daily regiment is not just nice, it’s how you succeed and grow closer to God.

No comments: