Friday, January 4, 2013

Adding a New Blog

I've been writing on this blog for a while and I have loved every minute of it. However, there are other types of writing that I hope to do professionally so I've gotten a head start. At school I major in English and Economics, so I have started a blog on economics in every day life. It's not the boring stuff you see news anchors on CNN going over, it's about how economics impacts us daily and affects how we make decisions. I'm also reading a lot about finance and stock analysis and hope to make that a component too. I'm trying to build exposer as this is something I hope to turn into a profession of sorts, so please follow the link and check it out. I'll still be posting as Tay Tay here, but on that blog I will be posting as Tyler. Feel free to check it out, it has developed a lot since its genesis a a year ago when I knew very little of economics. With my new knowledge I have rebooted it and hope that my effort pays off.

Here's the link: http://tylerscommoncents.blogspot.com/

No comments: