Sunday, January 20, 2013

Quick Musing

One last late night musing:

I could be negative and post about how outraged I am that I, a man of faith, have fallen subject to a sour disposition that continues to beat me down. However, looking at the Psalms to disregard any emotion other than happiness would be lying to myself and to you.

While many people of faith may seem to "have it all together." Does everyone really? No matter how strong your faith is, we are human after all. We all fall into morasses of emotion that keep us down. That does not mean a lack of faith, giving up or giving in does.

I'm dealing with stress and a lack of energy. I do not know how to fix it, but God does and I sincerely thank Him that He is using to to build my faith. If it weren't for Him I do not know where I would be, but it certainly would not be here.

No comments: