Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Late Night Miracles

I flipped my Bible open at random, and here is the verse I found:

"I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish in my soul." Psalm 31:7

I'm going through a lot right now, and it has caused me a great deal of pain and anger. During times like these it is easy to fall away from God. I ask God why He allowed me to experience such hurts, or venture so far from Him. Yet here is a constant reminder of His love. He sees me hurting, and it hurts Him to see my pain. God loves us, no matter what. I thank Him so much for all He has done to keep me afloat, for without His love and strength I would be far worse. I may be in a funk, but I know that I will not be in it forever. God will deliver me, it may be a long and painful road but someday I will have peace. Goodnight, and God Bless.

No comments: