Thursday, January 31, 2013

Brief Late-Night Musing

While I will still be posting on Exodus as I continue my study on "what does God want me to know about Him?" I am currently writing an official study (official in that I am mapping it out) for FCA on the Psalms to answer the question "What does a relationship with God look like?" I am very excited about it and will start posting this coming Monday as that is Week 1 in a 12 Week study.

As for my personal issues: God has been good to me and is leading me out of the funk and continually strengthening my very weak and weary spirit. I always preached on how there is rest for the weary, well no I believe it. People have been praying for me, some giving me well wishes to alleviate my pain. Out of fear that I would fall and never get up I seemed to forget how many people would catch me and refuse to let me completely fail. I want to thank them, although I doubt every single one of them will read this I want to say to those (you know who you are) thank you for being there for me. We never fully know the effect we have on one another, but something as simple as a kind email or even a smile when I need one can do wonders to a spirit in need. Thank you for reminding me of who I was, and that I deserve better than the abuse heaped upon me of late.

No comments: