Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Why so much?

What astounds me is the various communication methods we have. I mean recently we've got all this computer junk like AIM, Facebook, I remember when it was email and the phone. Back in the day (well way back in the day), there were just people crazy enough to run from place to place to give each other messages, then we got the idea of mail, then email (what does the "e" stand for?), and phones, then cell phones (those come in handy), and now all these computer methods that I'm just finding out about. It's funny how " old fashioned" I am, all my friends are asking me to use Facebook, and I'm still using email! All this stuff, it makes it too complicated, I just need to chill.

1 comment:

mbpbooks said...

I think you should consider Facebook, Tyler, if your parents are okay with it ... you can see photos of Mississippi, find out what church folks are up to, plan movie nights, etc. Not to mention try and friend your sister to spy on her. :)