Friday, August 15, 2008

Part Two of the Previous

As the title suggests this is part two in "We All Need Help". This is a second take at the earlier message cause I feel that I now understand it a little better. Basically we all need help. We cannot live out there on our own. The devil wants to get us, and is trying to fool us into believing that we can "rough it". I'll admit it, when I'm tempted to sin I don't always ask God to help me, cause the devil go me fooled. But the truth is we do need help. If you're tempted and you ask for help, God will read it like a SOS call, He'll rush in top help you. 1 Corinthian 10:13 "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." Isn't that great. You may think you are some sort of freak, but you're not, that is a lie from the devil. And NO temptation is to strong for you, and God is faithful. When you're in a fix, call to God and ask for help. It's a guarantee He'll be there to help you out, and show you the way out of trouble.

No comments: