Monday, August 11, 2008

my mission trip

Wow, I just had a life changing experiance and I said nothing about it! Last week I was on a mission trip with my church down in Waveland Mississippi. It was awsome, the people down there had ntohing but they still had hope that God would help them. All these people go on about New Orleans, but New Orleans is okay, it's the small towns in Mississisppi that need help. If you want go to Lagniappechurch.com and look around (that's the church that we stayed at during the trip), you can make a donation or even sign up your group and plan a trip down to help. it was awsome I learned a ton about myself and about God. It was good to help people.

2 comments:

Johnny Mac said...

You can do it like this so it's one click, Tay-tay:

http://www.lagniappechurch.com/

Anonymous said...

Tyler

What was the most important thing you learned on your trip?