Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another One?

Like many Sox fans I hoped for the best and suspected the worst, all I can say is I am sad to hear that Ortiz was using steroids. I knew it, I hoped I was wrong but I knew that he was using PED’s, 50 homeruns out of nowhere? The sudden decline and knee injuries? All I can say is that I don’t think he used heavily considering that he doesn’t look much bigger than when he was with the Twins, I think juiced in 03 – 06 and stopped 07 – 09. Another thing I will say, I don’t care if he used steroids, he’s not using them now and is hitting better than ever all it took was for him to believe in himself. Ortiz faked his way into being Big Papi, now he’s earning it. I still am strongly against steroids; there are no short cuts to true greatness, the only path is hard work and determination.

No comments: