Wednesday, July 29, 2009

There's a Light at the End of this Tunnel

I have just one question, how long? I know why this is happening to me but how long will this pain go on, a life without God is unbearable, I’ve been cramming anything I can into my heart just to fill the emptiness, it’s like putting water in a colander, no matter how much I put in it will never be filled up. I read something today that gives me courage, I remembered that I am loved, I remembered the first time I went to my church and felt the love of Jesus for the first time the feeling that I am cared for. I hope God comes back shortly but if He doesn’t I hope I can be strong till then. All I want right now is for this to be in the past, to sit on my front porch with my Bible and enjoy my life, to go to church and feel God’s presence, to write with meaning and clarity, that is what I want and hope for. All I have now is the prayers of my friends and family adn a glimmer of hope for the future.

No comments: