Saturday, December 8, 2012

Brief Thoughts

I realized that I did not post yesterday, so here are some brief thoughts to make up for it. I shall post again later today. Never underestimate the power of friendship. Life can be hard, and going it on your own is never a good idea. Yes we must rely on God for our strength, but good friends can hold us up when we need someone to be physically present. God has blessed me with a few very good friends, and that is all I really need. I ask that you take a look at the people in your life. Personally I find it hard to let people know just how much I care, but that is something essential to a good friendship. Today, and here on out try to do the same. Try to tell people they matter, and try to let people care about you, because this life is too hard to rough it on your own.

No comments: