Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Random Thoughts

In addition to my unwavering faith in God, here are a few things that are getting me through the week.

1) Diet Coke
2) Pandora.com
3) The thought that as soon as I get home I can give my dog a big hug, and watch TV all day without feeling bad about it.
4) The thought that I will soon have the ability to write whenever I want instead of 11:00 at night.
5) Christmas.
6) All the good food I will eat on Christmas.
7) The thought that on January first it will only be two months until baseball starts up again.

Anyway, those are just a few random thoughts from a very tired, yet hopeful college student. I'll try to keep posting the next few days, and I hope God can give me an energy boost as I could really use one. I just need to make it to 2pm on Friday, here we go.

No comments: